The secret of how older women dating younger men:Only the news and information

Bookmark and Share
The secret of how older women dating younger men:Only the news and information Not too long ago, I was asked to become part of a panel of experts to discuss "The secret of how older women dating younger men", on the radio, "Women as the Cougars." This group consists of professors, writers, clergy, counselors, and I-dating and relationship coach.

I do my best to not embarrass your friends, family, and readers, and to keep the edge out of my voice, but obviously, with the title "Cougar", I struggled with some implicit assumptions. For starters, why exactly is it that people automatically assume a young man when he is DATING BELOW date older women? One panelist offered, "Because, a man to spread the genetics, and he has less of a chance do that with an older woman."

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }